David H. Dobson
David H. Dobson has practiced law in Oklahoma for 30 years. Before joining Holladay & Chilton, he was a shareholder and director with the Andrews Davis firm in Oklahoma City. David’s diverse practice includes personal injury and product liability litigation, general insurance defense and bad faith litigation, as well as alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
Dobson has enjoyed success on behalf of many clients including, among others, General Motors Corporation, Hertz Corporation, Herc Rentals, Avis/Budget Group, KONE, Inc., Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma as well as dozens of national insurers.
An Oklahoma City native, David is also an accomplished actor and musician. He has performed several roles on local professional theatre stages and has performed music throughout the city. He has also provided voice and on-camera talent for a number of radio and television commercials.
OKLAHOMA CITY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 1987
UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA
Bachelor of Arts, 1983
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Courts for the Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Certified Mediator, State of Oklahoma
- Top AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney for Oklahoma Lawyers for Children
- Student Mentor for Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Rotary Club of Oklahoma City (Chorale Chair)